By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Could it be ?.............. LBP boxart

Kind of messy looking, isn't it? The first one was much cleaner and more appealing.

I didn't believe a Sackboy could possibly look that uncute, either. I'm not really sure why he does. Maybe it's due to his being off-center and too close and not showing his tongue at all.

Edit: I do like the Game of Death looking outfit on the other one, though.

Around the Network

hum,

could be better I believe

Time to Work !

Looks kiddie :P (I like it)

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I understand why everyone is excited about this game, but I don't understand why everyone is so obsessed with what are essentially sock monkeys. Look, I know you're excited about the game, but it would be just as cool if you were controlling any other character in the game. All the sudden it's like little yarn stick figures are the second coming. Give it a rest.

I like it! Its very chaotic and looks sort of scrap-book-ish

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

they should use this sackboy for cover art (right click -->view image)

Looks really nice 'cept they shouldn't tilt his head to one side.
It looks much more creepier (although still cool!) than if he was smiling with his head straight up!
And should open his mouth more, kind of open-mouth smile thingy going on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

haha sick if its real.

Domicinator said:
I understand why everyone is excited about this game, but I don't understand why everyone is so obsessed with what are essentially sock monkeys. Look, I know you're excited about the game, but it would be just as cool if you were controlling any other character in the game. All the sudden it's like little yarn stick figures are the second coming. Give it a rest.

Because they're fucking adorable, that's why!

And personally, I'd be down for a sock monkey game, too, now that you mention it.

I've always thought that Sackboys balance on that line between creepy and adorable, so I'm rather fond of this box art to be honest