By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Aaaah its good to be a ps3 owner!!

megaman2 said:
you have to be honest and say the ps3 is more of compelling product than the 360 becuase of its features

Hey, if we're being honest then lets just say it right here... The Xbox was a more compelling product then the PS2 because of its features.. and look at what happened there...

PS3 has a Blu Ray player = Great Buy!

PS3 has a gaming Console = .... ?

Between the three gaming consoles the PS3 is the least attractive and the most expensive. Buy it as a Blu Ray player and its a great deal... Sony and most PS3 fanboys know this, that's why they keep pushing the word "features" meaning Blu Ray but keep forgetting that a "gaming library" is the most important feature of a console.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

Thats it....I'm buying FFXIII for the 360. I was going to buy it for the PS3 but you PS3 fanboys are pissing me off lately.

man i enjoy reading these posts a lot!

obieslut said:
dam somebody stole my idea i was so tempted to do this thread but something just told me not to

Uhhh, common sense? :)

starcraft said:
As far as I know the Left 4 Dead PS3 rumour was debunked?

But I wasn't aware the 80GB had wireless? Is this true?

valve said regarding left for dead, that its pc360 only for now because its a new ip, if its well recived game, then EA can talk about a ps3 port.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Lol OP got banned? Oucho.

Tease.

headshot91 said:
man i enjoy reading these posts a lot!

dude, that bear dancing in your avatar is very funny!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Well, yeah...

Its good to be a PSP or PS3 owner
Its great to be a Wii or Xbox 360 owner
and owning a DS is a fantastic decision, and also the most obvious buy of the 5 current gen systems. Thats my opinion at least. I am very happy with my PSP, and I could see why someone could be very happy with a PS3, but I like my Xbox 360, DS, Wii, and PSP and see no reason to also get a PS3. LBP, Disgaea, and Valkeryie of the battlefiled for PS3 are looking good.

i agree

I think there is a place for this guy in Sony's P.R. department.