By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Aaaah its good to be a ps3 owner!!

megaman2 said:
colonelstubbs said:
Predictable

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?????

Omar, turn off caps lock!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
megaman2 said:
colonelstubbs said:
Predictable

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?????

lolll its turned off colonel

LOL. Out of the games currently out...you listed every exclusive PS3 game worth owning in your last paragraph. 5 games...*cough*...

Thats if you like every type of genre. I personally don't like sim driving and platformers so thats down to 3...didn't like Resistance either.

So 2 games...*cough cough*

Also 60 gig is going down to 299 sept 7th...but you are right. You are getting more value with the PS3.
I mean, to buy all the AAA games on the 360 you can't get on anyother console you'd have to buy like...14-15 games. Thats a lot of money.

For ps3 you can buy only 5(only couple are AAA mind you)...and save tonnes of cash.

Boring. Do something clever like Incandescence.

megaman2 said:
colonelstubbs said:
megaman2 said:
colonelstubbs said:
Predictable

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?????

lolll its turned off colonel

I have just noticed your sig. Love it (the COD4 part)

Around the Network

I was wondering how long it would take for this thread to pop up.

disolitude said:
LOL. Out of the games currently out...you listed every exclusive PS3 game worth owning in your last paragraph. 5 games...*cough*...

Thats if you like every type of genre. I personally don't like sim driving and platformers so thats down to 3...didn't like Resistance either.

Also 60 gig is going down to 299 sept 7th...but you are right. You are getting more value with the PS3.
I mean, to buy all the AAA games on the 360 you can't get on anyother console you'd have to buy like...14-15 games. Thats a lot of money.

For ps3 you can buy only 5...and save tonnes of cash.

We all know your  a xbox fanboy!! but if you come up with the ps3 has only 5 games worth owning, it clearly shows you don't know anything about gaming!! but I will educate you on which games you should own:

• Uncharted
  • Resistance
  • LBP
  • Socom
  • Ratchet
  • Ninja gaiden sigma
  • Tekken 6
  • MGS4
  • Heavenly sword
  • gt5p
  • Motorstorm

most of these games are out and some are coming soon, 8 games are out now i could have counted more but could not be bothered. Best to keep your mouth shut son, go play your 360 or have you already returned lollll!! (get a job)

megaman2 said:
disolitude said:

We all know your  a xbox fanboy!! but if you come up with the ps3 has only 5 games worth owning, it clearly shows you don't know anything about gaming!! but I will enlighten on which games you should own:

• Uncharted
  • Resistance
  • LBP
  • Socom
  • Ratchet
  • Ninja gaiden sigma
  • Tekken 6
  • MGS4
  • Heavenly sword
  • gt5p
  • Motorstorm

most of these games are out and some are coming soon, 8 games are out now i could have counted more but could not be bothered. Best to keep your mouth shut son, go play your 360 or have you already returned lollll!! (get a job)

Devastating counter attack

Its goodtobe an owner of all 3 :)

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

megaman2 said:
disolitude said:

We all know your  a xbox fanboy!! but if you come up with the ps3 has only 5 games worth owning, it clearly shows you don't know anything about gaming!! but I will enlighten on which games you should own:

• Uncharted
  • Resistance
  • LBP
  • Socom
  • Ratchet
  • Ninja gaiden sigma
  • Tekken 6
  • MGS4
  • Heavenly sword
  • gt5p
  • Motorstorm

I just quoted the games you said "son". And I am at work...I get paid to do this Junior. Lots more than you will for a long time probably...