By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Website server errors

Has everyone else been getting loads of website errors all day today? What's going on?

Around the Network

I have had quite a few over the last week - missing charts, pages not loading, charts from years ago, etc. Also noticed that this site is probably the slowest site I visit - too much traffic for the server to handle?

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

I couldnt get anythign to load on the website for like 3 hours. earlier today.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Yeah same problems here too. I went to their hosting company, dreamhost.com and they seem to be using Linux, apache and mysql which are normally very reliable. The errors seem to be database related so my guess they have too many connections to handle and the mysql demon is rejecting alot of them.

Im having the same problems.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

Ya, it's really bad for me too. Takes forever to load pages, and sometimes it'll give me an error page, but my posts still get through well enough. But yeah. SUPER slow. S'ok though...good luck fixin. Maybe it's DreamsCast's 2 mb sig haha :p

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )