By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Madworld the next No More Heroes, some group tries to ban the game on UK

Anyway, its ironic that Smack my Bitch up the MTV video is broadcast uncensored in a france cable tv network and yet this game is being banned even before its release.

I've seen the video actually the smack my bitch up video when I was a teenager when theres no censoring on cable tv here in the Philippines O_o

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Reminds me of V for Vendetta, seems the Brits are going down a path of Gov. telling them what to do and what to think and what to enjoy....

Dont forget the million of video cameras on the street of London

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Auron said:
Reminds me of V for Vendetta, seems the Brits are going down a path of Gov. telling them what to do and what to think and what to enjoy....

Not a great movie but indeed very suitable for the Brits.

Man up!

Hopefully it doesn't get banned in Australia - lots of things do

Around the Network
scottie said:
Man up!

Hopefully it doesn't get banned in Australia - lots of things do

You seen Manhunt 2 around here lately? That is exactly what will happen. But i choose to believe this lobbying group is wasted space and actually don't affect real policy in the UK. BBFC will make its own mind up and we'll find out then what the deal is.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

i'm glad i don't live in the UK anymore.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

This is sad... very sad...

We got the UK and, most of all, Germany, trying to ruin the gaming industry. Hopefuly this will change in the future.

what? you can't say "sorry, you can't release this game on Wii because of it's image, but it's fine to release on the PS3". That shit just doesn't fly. either the game is ok or it's not, there's no "only one some consoles"

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

They are just a small lobby group like the millions in America that try to get things banned all the time.