By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game have you beaten the most times?

dead rising 12 times going on 13 ya baby!

Around the Network

Panzer General on PS1 15 times

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Ail said:
Seriously if MGS4 ever gets Trophies support and assuming the trophies become the current Emblems you will need something like clearing the game 10 times to get the platinum trophy.....

lol i beat mgs3 prolly about 30 times and i already have just about all of the emblems in mgs4

Probably Solitaire, accounting for all games. I've won well over a hundred games of Solitaire on my mini-PC during the interims between classes (and sometimes during particularly boring classes).

Counting only "non-casual" games, I'd say Symphony of the Night. Not certain how many times I've gone through that game, but it's well over 20 now.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Bullet100000 said:
Metal Gear Solid 2 - Maybe 20
Metal Gear Solid 3 - 7/8 times
Metal Gear Solid - 5 times
FFX - over 20 times my favorite game ever

have beaten the original mgs a handfull of times? if so, you wanna be my friend?

Around the Network

again it depends on what you want to count as beating a game....definitely it would have to be marvel vs capcom 2 or guilty gear if we count fighting games i definitely know ive beaten that over 100 times. Going a little further out i know ive beaten Star Fox 64 a bunch of times attempting to get the highest score..definitely probably near the century mark as well. As for longer games it would have to be FFVII, I'm sure i've beaten that at least 4 times for some reason haha parasite eve would be next

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Super Mario Land

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Earthbound, then Final Fantasy 4

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

NiGHTS into Dreams or Panzer Dragoon Saga.

Hard to tell. Legend of Zelda is up there. Diablo II: LOD as well. Played a lot of pokemon, but I typically don't reset and I won't count beating up the elite 4 multiple times. Civilizations 2 and 4 as well as Revolution have been beaten many times. Alpha Centauri is on there as well.

You do not have the right to never be offended.