By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game have you beaten the most times?

i've beaten every MMORPG games 4 times

Around the Network

Each one of the Halo games i have played about 10-20 times, and many other times just replaying certain levels.

Super Punch-Out!! over and over again...

Takes me 20-30 minutes for each playthrough, sometimes multi play throughs...

A game that gest broken out every 3-6 months, can still beat Piston Hurricane in less than 6 seconds

Home console it would have to be Super Mario World for me, I must have gone through that game maybe close to 100 times.... The only game I might have finished more would be Streetfighter 2 in the arcades

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Chrono Trigger, A Link To The Past and Super Metroid
i beat these games once each year(something like a ritual)
SMB for NES(did that almost 4-5 times a year when i just had my NES)

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Around the Network
Cougarman said:
AceRock said:
Super Mario Brothers - NES, countless times with warp zones, and I could probably count on one hand how many times without them, I was young then :)

thanks for writing all that for me, because my answer is same.

same.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

BEYOND THE BEYOND im assuming at least 10 times

Super Mario Bros. Over 60 times.

Super Mario Land

over 100 times...(4 years old...no money for new games...did it for me...)

Depends on the type of game your reffering to. Short played games like fighters, no save side scrollers(Mario nes) or long play game with saves.

Short games
Street Fighter 2, 1000+(honestly it's countless. I played this game straight for a month at about 10 hours a day, plus the many hours a week.)

long games
Quest for Glory: Trial by Fire x5(deeper game than CT)
Chrono Trigger x10(fun entertainment)

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.