By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your Guess on Wii Motion Plus Price

How much do you think Wii Motion Plus will cost?

I'm guessing $30 with Wii Sports: Resort, $20 without...

If its more than $30 that'll really discourage me from getting it.

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

Around the Network

I thought I heard that Wii Sports Resort would be priced a full $50.

I'm guessing the WMP alone will be $20 each.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Guessing the dongle will be $10-$20, and the game bundle will be $30-$40, since Wii Play was just $10 more than the Wii remote, and The Zapper bundle with Link's Crossbow Training, was just $20.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

$50 Wii Sports Resort and Wii Motion Plus
$15 Wii Motion Plus

BTW, Wii Sports Resort looks to be the top selling Wii game and maybe even the top selling game of 2009, why do you think it will only cost $30?

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

^ Wii Sports Resorts at $50 (50€ here) would be a lot, 50€ would be good for WSR + Wiimote + WM+

Around the Network

I posted an article before that iwata said that the Wii motion plus wil be cheap so, I would say maybe around $10-$15

$30 game, $10 WMP. Iwata stated it was going to be very cheap, since they wanted developers to feel free to use it with the knowledge that a lot of people had it.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I'm not paying more than $15 maxium. $10 for the item, $5 for the shipping & packaging.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

$19.99 standalone, $49.99 with Wii Sports Resort.

Pixel Art can be fun.

.jayderyu said:
I'm not paying more than $15 maxium. $10 for the item, $5 for the shipping & packaging.

Why don't you just pick it up in store and avoid paying for shipping?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down