By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just beat the WiiFit Ultimate Balance Test, did you even know it existed?

If you go into the training section, where on the right side it has the buttons for yoga, strength training, aerobic and balance games, on the left bottom side it has teh clock that keeps track of your wiifit credits for the day.

On the top left hand side, towards the middle, you'll see the Wii fit balance board thing, when you hover over it, it has a little exclamation point and when you click it, it offers you a chance at hte Wiifit ultimate blance test.

You have 60 seconds total to get through 3 rounds of drasticly increasing difficulty in which you need to attempt to maintain a perfect 50-50 balance ratio for 3 seconds. The first 2 rounds are fairly reasonable, but the last test only allows you to vary in balance by about .2 in either direction.

I just beat this at a total of 38.90 seconds. it took me 3 seconds for the 1st and 2nd rounds (the minimum required for each round) and 32.90 seconds for the last round. It took me 3 tries to manage it.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

Yeah I've noticed it the first time I played :P.

I haven't beat it though.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

been trying 2-3 times a week since the fit came out in the US...still cannot win..last time was 3 sec round 1 3 round 2.... 54 seconds and no beating round 3...

No...but I achieved perfect balance today in my COB test. And it was on the "eyes closed" variation.

I've never actually done the ultimate balance test but generally on a daily basis my balance is in the area of 49.9/50.1 or perfect. The worst I've had was 51.6/48.4

Around the Network

I got perfect balance last night on my COB test too! I have been working out doing all of the Yoga and Strength Training since Monday. I am getting sore... My triceps especially. Those pushups are killer, but I manage.

I will have to look for the Ultimate Balance Test tonight. hrmmm....

Found the Ultimate Balance Test right off but havn't been able to beat it.

My friend got prefect COB on his first try on WiiFit but I still havn't myself.

I've tryed the test but never beat it.

Not having Wii Fit kinda doesnt help >:(

I tried it once but I can't win the normal balance test most of the time so I'm not pushing too far on the ultimate balance test.

Signature goes here!