By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Can ps3 outsale the xbox 360

sweetoothj said:

can the ps3 outsale the xbox 360 in 2009 and if so will it be early mid or late 2009

Yes!!! Settember 2009!!!

My complete analysis here:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=36378

Around the Network

So, ever since they started competing in the marketplace (November '06) the 360 has actually increased its lead by 350k units and we are now looking to a next two months landing on the 360's side. Interesting.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

I think it's gonna be Christmas 2009. Not before.

Even with the release of the PS3 coming out one year after the 360. Its pretty amazing that its catching up and getting close, what have the 360 been doing for a year? Supporting a system with many exclusive games is garbage. You can have a whole collection of crappy exclusives and still doesn't make it better. Heck, some of the exclusives I never even heard of and never played before (this means PS3 games too).

Yeah I'm sure all the ps3 users with japanimu avatars are so happy they paid for the privilege of missing Tales of Vesperia, Infinite Undiscovery or Star Ocean 4. Really, attempting to slam the 360 on game library issues will get you far here.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network
Bitmap Frogs said:
Yeah I'm sure all the ps3 users with japanimu avatars are so happy they paid for the privilege of missing Tales of Vesperia, Infinite Undiscovery or Star Ocean 4. Really, attempting to slam the 360 on game library issues will get you far here.

I would be pi**ed beyond belief if I had a PS3 only right now.

On topic:

I guess most people are forgetting the 360 price cut?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

No, unless you wanna count when the next system comes out and the 360 is no longer supported.

based on the weeks sales, no