By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - hello wii360...see ya later ps3

ok all i can say is good for you kid, but this really is the worst time to be selling ps3's

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
You got all that from selling your PS3? Wow, nice job.

Anyway watch out for the RROD on a realllly old 360. Other then that, you got an extremely good value it seems.

Welcome to the Next generation.

:)

obieslut said:
ok all i can say is good for you kid, but this really is the worst time to be selling ps3's

meh, i'm sure someone will be selling their ps3 cheap in the next few months. plus after i get my hands on lost odyssy, tales of vesperia, mass effect and eternal sonata. i'm not gonna notice what i'm missing

Used 360???

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

@ gebx

yup, used. dont worry. i have it sitting at the center of a huge basin filled with ice cold water. with 2 industrial fans aimed directly at it. plus i added 2 5 kg bags of tube ice into the water. this will keep it nice and cool

Around the Network

^Who's that guy whose 360 went RRoD withot even being on...? Vaio I think... just be careful with your purchase... congrats on your new 360, I would have bought more games for it instead of a Wii.

fayewong said:

Whatever, I just stated what he was going to expect from his Xbox 360.

You brought it up because you wanted to take a shot at the 360 and 360 owners, nothing more nothing less.  Posting an excuse in the thread after the fact isn't going to change anything, if you have a problem with any warning or ban issued by a moderator you can contact that moderator via PMs or you can email Naznatips or DKII with your complaints.  In the mean time you need to stay on topic.

To Each Man, Responsibility

That would have been a good move in 2006. In 2008 it's borderline retarded.

Achievement unlocked: "Getting a great deal".

@LeetGeek: I'd say the opposite... In 2006, he had the good exclusives to look forward to. By now, he probably has had the time to play MGS4, and he knows he can play FFXIII on the 360, so what exactly does he lose by switching to Wii60? I'd say he wins a lot.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

you are patethic