By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Geometry Wars 2 - WTF is this?

I don't see a gamertag with Geometry Wars 2 that shows you played it yet...

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:

Who me? bimmy123 is my gamertag...

22 million points on sequence game...tops of all my freinds :)

mrstickball said:

ooh snap!

disolitude said:

damn it!

22mil on sequence?

I've gotten 55mil and I've hardly played that level. My highest score was 62million in pacifism, which I managed on the day it came out and put me at a rank 442 on the global charts. So far I haven't really improved on any of my scores, but I haven't been playing GW2 that much.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network
DOATS1 said:
disolitude said:

damn it!

It was directed at Skeeuk...

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

@ stickball

Maybe he meant 1.

Skeeuk said:
sorry but all 2 stick shooters r boring. i cnt see why people buy them. i still say marble blast ulra is best 360 dl game.

Braid begs to differ!

sieanr said:
22mil on sequence?

I've gotten 55mil and I've hardly played that level. My highest score was 62million in pacifism, which I managed on the day it came out and put me at a rank 442 on the global charts. So far I haven't really improved on any of my scores, but I haven't been playing GW2 that much.

I guess you are much better at it than me...

All I can say is that I beat Onyxmeth...hes on my freinds list :)

disolitude said:

I got geometry wars 2 about a week ago and have been raving to my friend to get it ever since.

He finally got it today and we just tried playing...and discovered this game has NO ONLINE MULTIPLAYER!!!

This is blasphemy in this day and age of next gen gaming...I want my money back.

This is not a AAA title anymore. I should have bought Braid instead....ARGHHH!!!!

Yes, you should have bought Braid.

Online multiplayer is just that. A bullet point for the back of the box, to make videogame fans, who feel it's necessary, some new novely they feel entitled to. Who really cares about the online leaderboards in Doom. Online adds social interaction usually, not often intersting or worthy gameplay(with exceptions like WoW, and most shooters). Multiplayer in GH3, for instance. Why does that exist? Let me explain:

Very rarely does online multiplayer actually add more to one game than it adds to any other game.

I got a steak about a week ago and have been raving to my friend to get it ever since.

He finally got it today and we just tried eating...and discovered this steak has NO DAB OF KETCHUP!!!

This is blasphemy in this day and age of eating...I want my money back.

This is not a AAA meal anymore. I should have bought Lobster instead....ARGHHH!!!!

Don't you feel a little too entitled. Isn't online mode something that you probably don't need in the first place? Isn't it like complaining that Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn doesnt' incorporate waggle?

That's about as clearly as I can state it.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.