By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Geometry Wars 2 - WTF is this?

I got geometry wars 2 about a week ago and have been raving to my friend to get it ever since.

He finally got it today and we just tried playing...and discovered this game has NO ONLINE MULTIPLAYER!!!

This is blasphemy in this day and age of next gen gaming...I want my money back.

This is not a AAA title anymore. I should have bought Braid instead....ARGHHH!!!!

Around the Network

LOL!

Braid doesn't have online multiplayer.

I am very surprised that in this day and age, you didn't know it was without online MP.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I was kind of let down too that GW2 didn't have online multiplayer. But that dosen't stop the addiction I have with the game.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

mrstickball said:
Braid doesn't have online multiplayer.

I am very surprised that in this day and age, you didn't know it was without online MP.

I'm just pissed and will be bitter for the next 30 mins...don't mind the things I rant about...game is still great and all.

Around the Network

Lag would make the game unplayable over Live.

That is pretty weird o.O; Well I figure it's fine as long as it has local, and I'm sure it does :P

I don't say this as flamebait, but does Super Stardust HD have online co-op? I forget :x

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Watch the last 1up show. They explain that the devs couldn't make it work.

ArtznCraphs said:
Watch the last 1up show. They explain that the devs couldn't make it work.

I see. Well atleast they tried I guess...

sorry but all 2 stick shooters r boring. i cnt see why people buy them. i still say marble blast ulra is best 360 dl game.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...