By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ssj12 said:
Bursche said:
SHMUPGurus said:
O-D-C said:
Pro-choice, if someone cant support brigning another life into this world financly and lovingly then they have no right to make it suffer through a hard life.

But wait, isn't that what condoms are for?

But people dont care. When you can save up and pay for a 500$ abortion if you mess up, what does it matter? I mean its not like it hard to use condoms, or spermicide, or birth control, or a diaghram, or if something really messes up, a day after pill.

No way, its easier to have that last option to make sure that daddy's little girl doesn't have to deal with the consequences of her choices.

actually some health clinics will do abortions for free.

Can you give me some of their phone numbers, you never know when stuff like that will come in handy.

I am Anti-abortion, but I don't think the government should be butting their nose into everything so I vote Pro-Choice.

Democrats want inside your wallet and gun cabinet, Republicans want to be everywhere else.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
epsilon72 said:
O-D-C said:
Pro-choice, if someone cant support brigning another life into this world financly and lovingly then they have no right to make it suffer through a hard life.

We've already found a fix for that situation.

do you realize how many children are up for adoption? millions. Do you know how many get adopted? very few. Why? Because people who adopt seem to adopt from poor 3rd world countries for some ars reason versus helping children of our own country.

Nah, it's more that parents are selfish. They all want to have a perfect little baby that they can raise as their own... bugger all the kids waiting to be adopted their used goods.

Same reason everyone wants puppys as a bunch of dogs sit in shelters and pounds.

Sure it's not fair that said people can't naturally have their own kids, but it's also not fair that kids are orphaned waiting in shelters, i'm too short to play in the NBA and that Killer 7 sold less copies then God of War.

People adopt from foreign countries because some have an overabundence of "unused" kids.

steven787 said:
ssj12 said:
Bursche said:
SHMUPGurus said:
O-D-C said:

But wait, isn't that what condoms are for?

But people dont care. When you can save up and pay for a 500$ abortion if you mess up, what does it matter? I mean its not like it hard to use condoms, or spermicide, or birth control, or a diaghram, or if something really messes up, a day after pill.

No way, its easier to have that last option to make sure that daddy's little girl doesn't have to deal with the consequences of her choices.

actually some health clinics will do abortions for free.

Can you give me some of their phone numbers, you never know when stuff like that will come in handy.

I am Anti-abortion, but I don't think the government should be butting their nose into everything so I vote Pro-Choice.

Democrats want inside your wallet and gun cabinet, Republicans want to be everywhere else.

No numbers off the top of my head but really my local heath department does free abortions at their center or if the person is to poor pays for the medical bills for the girl to go to the hospital to have the abortion done. I;m pretty sure most health departments run in a similar fashion.

Also just tell whoever needs one to call around. You would be shocked at what you will find.

For example, a muslim couple openned a free walking medical clinic up the street. It is only open on weekends but all supplies are donated or paid out of their pockets.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Anti

At the same time though it does piss me off how many needless abortions are performed every year though.

Not sure if it's a case of education, culture or what.

In a perfect world this really shouldn't be a discussion as outside of health concerns this wouldn't be a case as there would be VERY rarely a case where BOTH a condom and Birth Control simaltaniously failed.

I thought Freakanomics had a novel approach on the whole thing though.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
At the same time though it does piss me off how many needless abortions are performed every year though.

Not sure if it's a case of education, culture or what.

I thought Freakanomics had a novel approach on the whole thing though.

the lack of real sex ed is a cause of this, zomg an 10 year old saw a penis. And learning about sex. GASP.

Thats basically how parents see it today... its rather pathetic really.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I'm not just pro-choice, I'm pro-abortion as I believe life begins at birth and more abortions could help control populations and alleviate poverty.

Anti

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

stof said:
I'm a feminist and a supporter of a woman's control over her body.

What does that have to do with the baby inside her? I guess she could not control her body if she has a baby inside her she does not want.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

"Blah blah blah CONTROVERSIAL THREAD blah blah blah!"

Also, outlawing abortions would seriously set us back as a society. Why do you think abortions were outlawed in the 18th and 19th century, but then made legal again? In a world with such an already high population, why should we outlaw something that has existed for thousands of years?