By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

outside of health concerns, the unborn have the right to life.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Pro-Life. Who are we to say that a woman has the "right" to kill another being. If thats the case, then why cant the male kill the child after birth?

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Pro-choice, if someone cant support brigning another life into this world financly and lovingly then they have no right to make it suffer through a hard life.

O-D-C said:
Pro-choice, if someone cant support brigning another life into this world financly and lovingly then they have no right to make it suffer through a hard life.

But wait, isn't that what condoms are for?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

O-D-C said:

We've already found a fix for that situation.

Around the Network

Pro-Life

SHMUPGurus said:
O-D-C said:

But people dont care. When you can save up and pay for a 500$ abortion if you mess up, what does it matter? I mean its not like it hard to use condoms, or spermicide, or birth control, or a diaghram, or if something really messes up, a day after pill.

No way, its easier to have that last option to make sure that daddy's little girl doesn't have to deal with the consequences of her choices.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Bursche said:
SHMUPGurus said:
O-D-C said:

But people dont care. When you can save up and pay for a 500$ abortion if you mess up, what does it matter? I mean its not like it hard to use condoms, or spermicide, or birth control, or a diaghram, or if something really messes up, a day after pill.

No way, its easier to have that last option to make sure that daddy's little girl doesn't have to deal with the consequences of her choices.

actually some health clinics will do abortions for free.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

epsilon72 said:
O-D-C said:

We've already found a fix for that situation.

do you realize how many children are up for adoption? millions. Do you know how many get adopted? very few. Why? Because people who adopt seem to adopt from poor 3rd world countries for some ars reason versus helping children of our own country.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Pro choice up until about week 18.

During week 18 Brainwaves can be detected by an EEG.

I've got no answers on what constitutes a life and what doesn't... the detection of Brain Waves seems like the best "compromise" on when life really begins.

If i had to guess when brainwaves start is when i'd say a life offiically starts.