By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Games that should use Wii Motion Plus?

Words Of Wisdom said:
NJ5 said:

Most sports games, most puzzle games, most action games (especially ones with swords).

Off the top of my mind, those would be the genres which would benefit the most.

I seriously hope not.

Any game which requires the player to do a lot of any one thing in a single sitting should not have that one thing's functions mapped to waggle.

Pansy. I'm already going to start work on an original homebrew game for the Wii for when WiiMotionPlus comes out. It will be packaged with 2 weighted shells and tension bands to fit the Nunchuk and Wii Remote into and the game will be called "Wii Medieval Trainer"

Now when you swing a sword, it'll actually be as heavy as a real sword. Shooting a bow 500 times without gettign tired? Thing of the past. All those things that look so easy in the video games? Now you'll actually be working up to the point that you can do them in real life. So when you get in a situation where you wish you could do a soruken punch, you really will be able to.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

Racing games would be nice too. :)

LOL GROWN MEN TALKING ABOUT A CONSOLE MADE FOR 5 YEARS OLDS

WHAT ARE YOU PEADOPHILES ? DO YOU EVEN HAVE GIRLFRIENDS/WIVES

HAVE YOU PASSED PUBERTY ?

sc94597 said:

I think boom blox 2(if there is one) would be a perfect fit. What do you think is a game that should use Wii Motion Plus?

Any game would benefit from M+ ?

It doesn't mean that every game should have 1:1 controls but there is no doubt that even the games that won't have 1:1 can benefit from M+ .

LOL U CAN'T STOP ME WII FAGS.

Around the Network

nothing to see here

lol YOU REALLY CAN'T STOP ME.

YOU DAMN PEADOPHILES , PLAY CONSOLES MADE FOR YOUR AGE.

Star Wars
Zelda

Any game that involves swords :P

Castlevania.

...I can dream. Hell, Rygar or Bionic Commando, while I'm at it. Anything where you swing stuff.

Now I was away for E3, so could someone please clear up a point for me; does the Wiimotion plus still let you plug in a nunchuck?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.