By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are the top 5 games on PS3??

S.T.A.G.E. said:
LOL...try putting up games that aren't multiplat on the list ...now that would be more interesting. I'm sure he has the other systems.

Tombi: Sony lost the heavenly sword franchise, because Sony are a bunch of *Explicit*

Lol sorry buddy his 360 RROD'd so We can list multiplats.

Around the Network
kira hibiki said:
MGS4
GTA 4
CoD4
SC4
DMC4

alot of fours there

Also check out the PS3 best games guide in the Sony forum, it has a sticky

skip said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
LOL...try putting up games that aren't multiplat on the list ...now that would be more interesting. I'm sure he has the other systems.

Tombi: Sony lost the heavenly sword franchise, because Sony are a bunch of *Explicit*

what the hell are you talking about sony owns the heavenly sword ip.

LOL...I stated the franchise smart one, not just the first game. The second game was cancelled and the devs split ways with Sony for *Explicit* treatment.

horriblebastard said:

LOL...try putting up games that aren't multiplat on the list ...now that would be more interesting. I'm sure he has the other systems

Why would you want to list only exclusives? That makes no sense, unless you are deliberately trying to limit the choices so you can say "the PS3 has no games!!!!".

Im saying exclusives make a system more valuable. I'm getting PS3 myself in october, and showing me multiplats aren't going to make me buy a PS3 any sooner. So far im only interested in MGS4, Tekken 6 (next year) and Infamous (next year).

Around the Network

@S.T.A.G.E.

He asked for my 5 favourite PS3 games and I gave them. Doesn't matter if there is another Heavenly Sword or not, or if some of them are multiplat. Also he doesn't own a 360 anymore.

skip said:
kira hibiki said:
MGS4
GTA 4
CoD4
SC4
DMC4

alot of fours there

4 out of 5 of those games are multi-platform titles.

MGS4
Uncharted
GT5 prologue
Motorstorm
Resistance

If you include multi-platform games, GTA4, Assassins Creed and COD4

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Leetgeek said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Lol sorry buddy his 360 RROD'd so We can list multiplats.

So um...I guess that wasn't supposed to be a biased statement, correct? Xbox 360 RROD numbers have gone down drastically. If you can't deal with that, thats a matter of your own mind.

tombi123 said:
@S.T.A.G.E.

He asked for my 5 favourite PS3 games and I gave them. Doesn't matter if there is another Heavenly Sword or not, or if some of them are multiplat. Also he doesn't own a 360 anymore.

Who cares? im investing my time into Sony discussions because im buying a PS3 as my secondary system. I want to know peoples opinions on good games myself.