By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are the top 5 games on PS3??

No. Please, do not go on.

Around the Network

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune(best game imo)
MGS4
Ratchet and Clank PS3
Heavenly Sword
Warhawk

S.T.A.G.E. said:
skip said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
LOL...try putting up games that aren't multiplat on the list ...now that would be more interesting. I'm sure he has the other systems.

Tombi: Sony lost the heavenly sword franchise, because Sony are a bunch of *Explicit*

what the hell are you talking about sony owns the heavenly sword ip.

LOL...I stated the franchise smart one, not just the first game. The second game was cancelled and the devs split ways with Sony for *Explicit* treatment.

Uhhh, Sony owns the Heavenly Sword IP. As in they own the franchise. As in the only way you'd see HS on another system is if Sony gave the okay.

OT: My top 5 games are...

Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

Warhawk

Resistance: Fall of Man (don't ask why)

Heavenly Sword

Motorstorm (using the SIXAXIS was by far the best part. Its what got me back into racing games.)

Yakuzaice said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
skip said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
LOL...try putting up games that aren't multiplat on the list ...now that would be more interesting. I'm sure he has the other systems.

Tombi: Sony lost the heavenly sword franchise, because Sony are a bunch of *Explicit*

what the hell are you talking about sony owns the heavenly sword ip.

LOL...I stated the franchise smart one, not just the first game. The second game was cancelled and the devs split ways with Sony for *Explicit* treatment.

Pretty sure Sony owns the IP. Ninja Theory can make a game for the 360, but not a Heavenly Sword game.

Anyways, an exclusives list would be pretty easy.

MGS4
Uncharted
Ratchet and Clank
Warhawk
Folklore

Nope...the game is finished.

Obliterator1700 said:
Why hasn't anyone listed Haze yet?

Haze was terrible.

Around the Network

my list

1.MGS4
2. Uncharted.
3.COD4
4. Ratchet and clank
5.GTA4

dbot said:
@S.T.A.G.E - Ninja Theory and Sony still have an extremely close relationship. Sony owns Heavenly Sword.

COD4 is the only multi-plat game I own. It would make my top 5 if multi-plats were included.

MGS4
Uncharted
GT5P
Warhawk
Pixel Junk Eden
Super Stardust HD

Look it up...Heavenly Sword 2 was cancelled because Ninja theory was treated like crap by Sony. They parted ways with Sony and Sony declared it finished. When people interviewed Sony representatives Sony responded with,"Heavenly Sword was no longer commercially viable." Sony also lost the Getaway as well and eight days.

mitsuhide said:
S.T.A.G.E just for the record Sony owns the Heavenly Sword IP so unless Ninja Theory or someone else buys it off them then it can only be on Sony consoles and that also depends on if Sony wants to sell, which i very much doubt as it is a million seller.

OT:
1. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
2. Resistance
3. Motorstorm
4. Heavenly Sword
5. Warhawk

Including Multi plats.
1. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
2. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
3. Resistance
4. Oblivion
5. SoulCaliber 4

Then consider the game dead.

Exclusives:

1. MGS4
2. Uncharted
3. Warhawk
4. Heavenly Sword
5. Folklore

Multiplats

1. GTAIV

(even though I don't own a ps3)

Uncharted: Drakes fortune.
Motorstorm
Resistance: fall of man
WarHawk
Heavenly Sword

Future games:
Heavy Rain
INfamous
LittleBigPlanet
MAG

The sad thing is, it is easier to make a list for a console I don't own, than to make a xbox360 list, of which I own the console.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive