By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - $199, would you get one?

199 is a good deal, but its only a good deal if you plan to keep it as an arcade console.

if you want a further microsoft experiance then you will have to pay much much more.

but regardless 199 is a good price for a core console

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

It is also a good price if you want a second Xbox 360. One for the living room and one for the bed room.

Sockpuppetry and all kinds of overt and covert trolling... What could it be? Oh right, just another day at the miceosoft forum courtesy of the Sony defence force squad.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

I'm a busy and poor uni student. I wouldn't get one even for $199. There's simply no games on it that I would want to play over my Wii games (except FFXIII and RE5, but I plan to buy a PS3 eventually anyway)

a core or arcade 360 isn't worth $199 for me.

then again I did buy a bundle core with 3 games and 2 remotes for eur 199 (new) so with the exchange rate that is about the same...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

$199 is just too damn cheap for me to avoid Microsoft any longer.  However, lucky for me (and my Microsoft hate) I've yet to buy a DS and still have many games to buy for the Wii.

It still is a big deal for me, though.  Before this I never planned on getting a 360, but here I'm reminded how little the entry price to the 360 RPG's are, and it's now only become a question of when I will buy one, not if.