By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - $199, would you get one?

Valkyria00 said:
Squilliam said:
slimeattack said:
It's not $200 but $200+$45 (wifi)+$100 (HDD) +$120 (3 years of live)=$465. And that doesn't even have blu-ray.

And the PS3 is $400+$1000 for 100 blu ray movies (extra cost $10 per disk) = $1400

PS3 costs $1400

Xbox360 costs $465

OMG PS3 such a ripoff! :( Gotta sell mine now before it costs me too much)

Lol epic fail comparison. Your stupid PS3 comparison is FAIL.

Slimeattack perfectly outlined why im not buying a 360.

So essentially you feel the need to buy every accessory for a console? Because the PS3 appears to have fewer of them/they cost less overall you feel like a winner?

Otherwise you fail EPIC like, in your reading comprehension.

Tease.

Around the Network

price is not a big matter to me

I still dont want to buy one, at least for now

Time to Work !

For those who dont think its a good deal......... I payed £309 for my 20GB 360 in march 2007.... it came with Crackdown, Gears of war, Smackdown vs raw 07 and PGR 3 and an extra controller........ lets break it down, extra controller £30, Gears of war (at that time) £30, Smackdown vs raw 07 £25, Crackdown £40, PGR 3 £15..... it also obviously comes with 1 month free subscription to xbox live and it also came with arcade unplugged..... so i technically got my 360 for £154 (arcade unplugged is £14.99).... theres some great bundles in the UK for the 360 and im sure there are great bundles in USA..... when the 360 20gb hits a price of $199 in USA if you dont buy one then.... all i can say is, your missing out big time

soccerdrew17 said:
freebird4 said:
Dodece said:
To the Sony Defense Force trolls you are going to fail. No matter how much crazy bullshit you spread it is not going to stick. Gamers can do the math, and the intelligent posters on these forums know the deal. You can create as many alternate accounts as you like. That is not going to change a thing. For the sake of your own well being if this is eating you alive its time for you to stop gaming for a while. Stooping this low means you have lost all sense of rationality. We are talking about machines, and you are all piss poor imitations of spooks.

Even if their misinformation campaign works it means nothing since forums are not the mass market. Unfortunately for the SDF, the 360 is going to sell a shit-ton this Fall, and has a very good chance of outselling the PS3 during the holiday season.

please fail more.  1) worldwide the ps3 should sell more than 360 this holiday season  2)you fail for thinking sdf is protecting sony  3)you fail for thinking sdf is protecting sony

most importantly: you fail for thinking sdf is protecting sony

Yeah, yeah, good for you.

no I'm not interested in the 360. it would just be a dust collector.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network
freebird4 said:
soccerdrew17 said:
freebird4 said:
Dodece said:
To the Sony Defense Force trolls you are going to fail. No matter how much crazy bullshit you spread it is not going to stick. Gamers can do the math, and the intelligent posters on these forums know the deal. You can create as many alternate accounts as you like. That is not going to change a thing. For the sake of your own well being if this is eating you alive its time for you to stop gaming for a while. Stooping this low means you have lost all sense of rationality. We are talking about machines, and you are all piss poor imitations of spooks.

Even if their misinformation campaign works it means nothing since forums are not the mass market. Unfortunately for the SDF, the 360 is going to sell a shit-ton this Fall, and has a very good chance of outselling the PS3 during the holiday season.

please fail more. 1) worldwide the ps3 should sell more than 360 this holiday season 2)you fail for thinking sdf is protecting sony 3)you fail for thinking sdf is protecting sony

most importantly: you fail for thinking sdf is protecting sony

This is why 12 year olds shouldn't try humor.

are you serious?  at first they were comedically defensive, with even the biggest fanboys questioning them.  then, they were shown as making fun of sony.  People did actual research into the site and/or people and found it was connected to people who supported the 360.

Are you still confused?

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

X360 Arcade definitely beats the Wii. $200 is cheap.

Sorry but why is it All the Sony fans come here and spout of false numbers?
I guess they are worried about 360.
If you want just a games machine arcade is perfect. If you want some movies and online play you get 60gb, and if you want full download experience with game installs you get Elite. Point is not everyone can afford the lattter 2 which puts PS3 completely out of reach.
So those with tight budgets and a family can still experinece HD gaming for under $200. I commend M$ for giving everyone the opportunity.

I would never get a Failbox even if i was payed.

Microshaft making good money out of selling flawed consoles to unsuspecting consumers.