By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yet more Carmack: PS3 has a HUGE advantage in cost per GB of large games

SpartanFX said:
JaggedSac said:
SpartanFX said:
ok guys I m pretty sure he farted at 2:20,,,looool

but he's right.

LOL

lool,,did you check it out,,,i m not kidding ,,he really farted XD.

LMAO. Pretty sure he didn't, but that sound along with his facial expression really made it look that way.

Around the Network
Reasonable said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Yay for Carmack. The newest "industry guy" that we'll have to hear from OVER and OVER and OVER. This is going to be painful. Please, everyone stop quoting what he says. I'm warning you...

err... are you warning another mod not to post quotes?!?

Actually he's warning the Community Manager to not post quotes.  i.e. the head moderator, and his boss.

Yea BRD!

Munkeh111 said:
Quite interesting, it will be interesting to see how much DVD becomes an issue throughout this gen

DVD doesn't seem to be the issue.

The issue seems to be Microsoft charging more when games have too many DVDs........

Bet ya they will change their licencing fee for FF XIII though..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

NJ5 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Yay for Carmack. The newest "industry guy" that we'll have to hear from OVER and OVER and OVER. This is going to be painful. Please, everyone stop quoting what he says. I'm warning you...

QuakeCon.

Yeah... that's the only reason you're hearing anything.   IDsoft is usually low key.

Around the Network

Oh god.

He's getting worse than Malstrom or however you spell his name.

Stop talking!

DMeisterJ said:
Oh god.

He's getting worse than Malstrom or however you spell his name.

Stop talking!

To quote a friend of mine named Rocketpig, "Say it with me, QuakeCon."

naznatips said:
Reasonable said:
MontanaHatchet said:

err... are you warning another mod not to post quotes?!?

Actually he's warning the Community Manager to not post quotes.  i.e. the head moderator, and his boss.

I'm warning you for your own safety. But you should heed my words.

Seriously people how hard is it to understand. It's freaking QuakeCon. It's basically the only time of the year Carmack says anything. It's like complaining about getting Sony news and interviews during their Gamers' day.

naznatips said:
Seriously people how hard is it to understand. It's freaking QuakeCon. It's basically the only time of the year Carmack says anything. It's like complaining about getting Sony news and interviews during their Gamers' day.

It's called a joke, my good Head Moderator sir.