By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - PES 2009 for Wii will still launch after everyone else.

this sucks, wii version could sell 1 million if it was to launch early but anyway, at least PES 2009 is coming to Wii, and it's gonna ba awesome as PES 2008 is!! : )

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Around the Network
izaaz101 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Perhaps they waited until development of the Wii version (PES 2008) was completed before starting on PES 2009.

I'm not quite familliar with the PES series........are there huge changes from year to year?

they don't change much every year, but the wii version is completely diffirent from ps3/360

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Luckily they have more time to create even better game..Autumn was too close..

And Pes 08 on Wii is still selling well

I didn't really like the defense in pes08. They give u much more control in some things like being able to allow ur players to make runs, & control everyone on free kicks & corners.
But they take away control in aiming ur shots & defending is terrible, no control whatsoever. It's also like playing automatic instead of manual in control options. Why would they give u so much added control just to take away control in areas where it already existed?
I hope they improve on controls & give a choice between new & traditional controls. All they need to do for PES09 is add master league (the ps2 version of 08 had this, why didn't we?), fix controls, & the usual roster updates. U can't tell me 6mths isn't enough for that.

dang that sucks

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Fuck you Konami. EA would never do that. I'm taking Fifa instead.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

^I agree except the fifa part.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

They just don't wnat this kinda game to be big in the holidays haha.

they'll suffer for it - either the late release or perhaps it was on the Wii proved that it wont sell in japan. The only place it sold was in europe where EA have ripped the controls off for Fifa.  EA are also making sure that Fifa has the full licenced players and kits and it's getting released for start of season.

They should have copied what EA did with Tiger Woods where 07 was released in Feb 07 so they made some minor tweaks for 08 and pushed it out 6 months later along with other verisons to align the release schedules then made huge improvements for 09.

I hope to see PS3 bundle again

"thx" konami

Time to Work !