By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, what do you think of Wii Music now that E3 is long over?

I'm still pretty confused about it. What is it, exactly? You hold the remote and pretend to do stuff while the game does it for you? Why not wait for MotionPlus to make this, so maybe it won't have to play itself?

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network

I think I will have to get it this Christmas and figure it out.
It appears to be a goofy game you gather friends and family around.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

It's still pretty bad in my mind, no "talent" is needed

^_^

I could care less.

You all never know, it could be decent.

don't know, don't care.

still first day purchase for mii.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

Around the Network

The drum simulator alone makes it a first day purchase for me. If any of the rest turns out more fun than expected, that will be a pleasant bonus.

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

Ill look into it once it comes out, but Im still not sold

More easy money to nintendo, really, i think than that game is pathetic, but, i think it will sale more than gh4/rb2, and i feel really bad for that.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Personally I like the concept of the game. I mean I thought Ninty was just going to make another GH ripoff type game or something like that were ya put the notes in with the rhythm going across the screen. It's good to see that finally there's something different in the music market.

All I'm hoping for is there is some adaptive difficulty to the game instead of just the mode they showed.

I still think it's a big, steaming pile of casualized bullshit.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™