By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, what do you think of Wii Music now that E3 is long over?

It looks good to me. I'm going to buy the game when it comes out.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Around the Network

My mother loves Wii Fit (she's over 60), but she loves it because she's always trying to outdo her scores and beat the challenges. I remember when she showed me how the tilting ball balance game ends (I had never bothered playing it that far). She was so proud of herself and what she could do in the game.

Without failure of some kind (or at least the potential for failure) there is no celebration of success. If Wii Music lacks this very key element, even the most casual of non-gaming types probably wouldn't play with it for more than a few minutes.

I thought Electroplankton was neat, but as I recall, it wasn't a colossal hit. I don't know if I see this one selling as well as previous Wii _____ games...

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks