By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SE event : THE big announcement is tomorrow (PS3 exclusive ?)

http://talkplaystation.com/dk%CF%833713-the-big-announcement-is-tomorrow/

DKΣ3713: The big announcement is tomorrow

Many of you are fearing that the ‘big’ announcement at DKΣ3713 is the Final Fantasy XIII demo being exclusive to the Playstation 3.

There is more to the event and the best is yet to come.

http://www.square-enix.com/jp/event/dks3713/

8月2日(土)
(第1回)10:00A.M. ~ 13:00P.M.
(第2回)13:30P.M. ~ 16:30P.M.
(第3回)17:00P.M. ~ 20:00P.M.

8月3日(日)
(第1回)10:00A.M. ~ 13:00P.M.
(第2回)13:30P.M. ~ 16:30P.M.
(第3回)17:00P.M. ~ 20:00P.M.

Those are the times of the conferences.

Tomorrow is the big day, tomorrow is the day where Square Enix reveal what they have in store for Playstation 3 owners. A new exclusive will be announced tomorrow, day 2 of Square Enix’s private party event.

DKΣ3713 = remake7.

==> I stay on my wait and see mode.

Time to Work !

Around the Network

libellule you seriously believe the jumbled code? XD

edit:

I could careless though what exclusives they give. Good for those who only own PS3 though.

sorry duuude

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=36360&start=0

if you guys believe in the code:how about kingdom heart 3

well they havent actually "passed the ball back to sony" with a demo on a mediocre movie. That would only help Square Enix selling a not to good movie. If they announce anything besides snoopy it would be ps3 exclusive until someone craps out a nickel or two. I have no faith whatsoever that square will give anything to the ps3.

Around the Network
masterb8tr said:
well they havent actually "passed the ball back to sony" with a demo on a mediocre movie. That would only help Square Enix selling a not to good movie. If they announce anything besides snoopy it would be ps3 exclusive until someone craps out a nickel or two. I have no faith whatsoever that square will give anything to the ps3.

isnt the movie going to be bundled with the system?

So the japanese who want to watch the movie who dont have a bluray player will be looking at the ps3. then they hear they can play ff13 with it.

LOL MATURE said:
masterb8tr said:

isnt the movie going to be bundled with the system?

So the japanese who want to watch the movie who dont have a bluray player will be looking at the ps3. then they hear they can play ff13 with it.

Or they could buy it on DVD.

But yeah, I'm starting to have a feeling this actually could be Kingdom Hearts 3.  Maybe Sony realized how significant it could be if they bought this title?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Also, there is no code.

D --Dissidia Final Fantasy

K -- Kingdom Hearts (there were three of those titles shown: Coded, 358/2 and Birth by Sleep)

Σ -- Sigma Harmonics

3 -- The 3rd Birthday

7 – Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete

13 – Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII (again, three titles shown: Agito, FF XIII and Versus XIII)

Sorry...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I'v never payed much attention to the party, but after looking at the main sight. Theres no code. They even highlight in RED the "code" and it's divided into the straight 6 sections.

Anyways good luck to the PS3 fans. Hopefully SE will fill some longing empty desire that only SE fulfill.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

.... am not getting my hopes up....

4 ≈ One