By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SE event : THE big announcement is tomorrow (PS3 exclusive ?)

VAGRANT STORY 2 - EXCLUSIVE TO X360....just kidding.

Around the Network

Im not counting on much. They have already announced a SIGNIFICANT amount of awesome. Im happy.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

So was anything announced?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Exactly what has S-E developed this gen around that makes them worthy of this endless hype? Even if they announce anything, it won't be out till we're all old men so its no use anticipating any announcement of theirs or maybe they wan't to announce the release date for FFXIII which = 2100 lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler