By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - kingdom heart 3 will be announced very very Soon

Maybe at TGS becasue the square enix party is over today is only a repeat of the friday conference, they conirmed that there is not more anoucment and the super surprise is the ff13 demo.

Around the Network
Malcom said:
Well, given Squares very light Nintendo Wii support, and considering they just made the new FF a multi-platform title, I'd say there's a good chance of it being a Wii exclusive, or at least it feels that way to me. The Wii is the biggest console for the moment, ridiculous amounts of press and hype behind it, huge numbers week after week, and Disney is all about the money.

Granted, no matter where the title goes, great sales are sure to follow. But, I'd put money on the Wii.

ps3 + xbox360 still have the lead on the wii.

i prefer its on HD console, or at least multiplatform.

Kingdom Hearts 3 for the PSP? Now, no one would of expected that.

Well if there is that rumored "big announcement" at the SE Party, it would likely be during the Final stages of the show, which runs from 5PM - 8PM local time. That equals 1am - 4am Pacific and 4am - 7am Eastern.

But all indications point to no further announcements

maybe tomorrow?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

I don't believe this for a second. I'm not expecting a word on KH3 until TGS 2009.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

iclim4 said:
I just read this thread
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=36429

If KH3 does get announced tomorrow then it's likely a PS3 exclusive.

I doubt it will be a PS3 exclusive.  If it does go exclusive, it will be to the largest user-based system, which right now is the Wii of course.  Personally, I think it is going to the Wii.  But if not PS360 release.

Great if it's true. I think KH3 is gonna be for the Wii.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

this should be a nice announcement.

Oh man this is what I have been waiting for Hope its true and for ps3 so I dont spend 350dollars...