This happens in every KH3 thread.

sc94597 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
sc94597 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
sc94597 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
sc94597 said:
@Obliterator The Wii attracts non gamers casuals, and core, while the ps2 only attracts Casuals and core. As for sales, no matter what sony does it won't best the wii. The wii just has more mainstream appeal. It targets 3 separate demographics, probably even more, while the ps3 only targets 1
Can you give me proof it wont?

I'm afraid an Add-On wouldn't have the same effect as a standard controller. Also the Wii also has many more casual and non gamer targetted games, and a cheaper price.

The picture is suppose to represent something.That something is anything the Wii is capable of doing, theps3 is capable of doing. Games, its very easy to port a Wii game to the ps3, but its not as easy to port a ps3 game to the wii."Anything is possible."

Really? Tell me how you will be playing boom blox on the PS3?

Little big planet... How will you play movies on the wii?

That LBP part doesn't make sense. You said that Wii games could be ported to the ps3, but obviously unless the ps3 gets a Wiimote Boom Blox cannot be ported. As for movies, I could always mod my wii, but I thought you said its about the games?

Boom Blox was a failure...Its like sony giving Nintendo Haze. Btw tell me when you mod your wii so I can see itplay blue ray movies or any sort of movie for the fact. "Unless the ps3 gets a Wiimote Boom Blox cannot be ported"yea thats a lot easier then Wii getting a Blueray player.  Ps3 mote will eventually happen and you cant face it, which would make all this wii games portable.

"no matter what sony does it won't best the wii"

Answer the question will you. How do you know this?

Obliterator1700 said:
sc94597 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
sc94597 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
sc94597 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
sc94597 said:
@Obliterator The Wii attracts non gamers casuals, and core, while the ps2 only attracts Casuals and core. As for sales, no matter what sony does it won't best the wii. The wii just has more mainstream appeal. It targets 3 separate demographics, probably even more, while the ps3 only targets 1

I'm afraid an Add-On wouldn't have the same effect as a standard controller. Also the Wii also has many more casual and non gamer targetted games, and a cheaper price.

The picture is suppose to represent something.That something is anything the Wii is capable of doing, theps3 is capable of doing. Games, its very easy to port a Wii game to the ps3, but its not as easy to port a ps3 game to the wii."Anything is possible."

That LBP part doesn't make sense. You said that Wii games could be ported to the ps3, but obviously unless the ps3 gets a Wiimote Boom Blox cannot be ported. As for movies, I could always mod my wii, but I thought you said its about the games?

Boom Blox was a failure...Its like sony giving Nintendo Haze. Btw tell me when you mod your wii so I can see itplay blue ray movies or any sort of movie for the fact. "Unless the ps3 gets a Wiimote Boom Blox cannot be ported"yea thats a lot easier then Wii getting a Blueray player.  Ps3 mote will eventually happen and you cant face it, which would make all this wii games portable."no matter what sony does it won't best the wii"Answer the question will you. How do you know this?

What could they do to take all of Nintendo's Casusal, and Non Gamer market in this generation? Maybe next generation, but not this one. Also how do you know they will get a wii mote? As for boom blox being Nintendo's haze. Boom Blox has an average of 85% on gamerankings. Haze has an average of 57% on gamerankings. Boom Blox sold about 400k and is still selling. It probably cost less too.  Haze sold about the same, but probably costed many times more. Meaning boom blox is the better game, and Higher rated. Also alot of ps3 games could be ported to the wii if they downgrade the graphics. As for the blu-ray debate. What does that have to do with this arguement.

Obliterator1700 said:
sc94597 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
sc94597 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
sc94597 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
sc94597 said:

Boom Blox was a failure...Its like sony giving Nintendo Haze. Btw tell me when you mod your wii so I can see itplay blue ray movies or any sort of movie for the fact. "Unless the ps3 gets a Wiimote Boom Blox cannot be ported"yea thats a lot easier then Wii getting a Blueray player.  Ps3 mote will eventually happen and you cant face it, which would make all this wii games portable."no matter what sony does it won't best the wii"Answer the question will you. How do you know this?

You argument has reversable logic.

You can claim similar arguments against the PS3.

For example: The PS3Mote will not be able to catch on due to it being a peripheal and will be given little support. How can you claim that Wii games could be ported if it isn't going to do any good?

Also, how do you know that Sony could best the Wii?

Given trends and sales, it is logical to say that the Wii is the most obvious choice.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Why is KH3 so popular?

MANUELF said:
Why is KH3 so popular?

The first two were pretty awesome.

They had a good storyline and the second a good battle system.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

they should make it ps3 exclusive its only fair, 2 betrayals?

deathgod33 said:
they should make it ps3 exclusive its only fair, 2 betrayals?

Do you honestly think that Square cares about loyalty and fairness? They care about money.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

@dtewi

"Also, how do you know that Sony could best the Wii?"

When did I say this?

"Given trends and sales, it is logical to say that the Wii is the most obvious choice."

If we were going by trends then we could say the ps3 will sell 140million.

"The PS3Mote will not be able to catch on due to it being a peripheal and will be given little support."

The ps3 is catching up to the 360...

@SC

"What could they do to take all of Nintendo's Casusal, and Non Gamer market in this generation?"

Ps3 still has the ablity to become the target for all audiences.

"wii if they downgrade the graphics"

Yea and the gameplay maybe and the storyline...Now that would'nt be a good ported game...

"What does that have to do with this arguement."

Movie audience