By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What if Wii Music is really good?

So what if the game is really good and actually fun to play?

Around the Network

that's what I was thinking...

LOL cow bell ftw!!!

I'm not going to consider what happens if something that has no chance of happening actually happens.

What I will consider is what I think is going to happen which is that Wii Music will be a load of crap that sells way more than a great game like Mario Galaxy because it has the Wii branding and people seem to love music games nowadays.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

well I was just thinking, would I get this when it came out, I think I will. Theirs been a lot of negative press around this game because its not Kid Icarus or Zelda but it might be good.

Around the Network

They've played it, and it's crap. Even Nintendo's description of their VISION for it is crap.

I was looking forward to it when Miyamoto conducted that Zelda symphony at the Wii's announcement, but that was when I thought his precise movements actually corresponded to something.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I think it will sell.

But the demo at E3. I LOL!

watch, IGN will give it an 8 out of 10. You heard it here first.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Has Nintendo ever made a fun game? I once had a friend with Wii Sports, Wii Play, and Wii Fit but when he opened the games he burned them right away. And you know what, I helped! Nintendo can do nothing right and Wii Music is more of the same. I would go buy a PS3 and Xbox 360 right now if I could find either of them in a store.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

There's a good chance I'll end up buying this game.  I think it has more potential than people are giving it credit for - of course, most of the people that are hating it now will probably not change their minds.  It'd probably be the same as Wii Fit, however that turned out.

Personally, if I got it it'd be to enjoy it with the non-gamer crowd... people like my mom, or (typically) non-gamers.  As for how it'd sell, it's really hard to say.  I'd need to play it to have an idea - hell, even then, who knows...