By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII demo coming to PS3, March 9

And when I say PS3 I mean just PS3 not Xbox 360 here's why:

For PS3 owners, there's no word just yet of new game announcements. But we think news of a Final Fantasy XIII demo is just as good. Square Enix announced that it will bundle a demo version of FFXIII with the Blu-ray release of Final Fantasy VII Advent Children. In addition to a playable version of the first FFXIII series title, the disc will also contain new footage of Versus XIII and Agito XIII.

Advent Children Complete, as the Blu-ray version is called, hits Japan in March 2009. In addition to a standalone release, Square Enix is planning a hardware bundle that combines it (and the FFXIII demo disc) with the PlayStation 3 hardware.

http://psp.ign.com/articles/896/896049p1.html

Edit: screwed up the date it's March of 2009

Around the Network

Mwahaha! In your face 360

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

But when will it come outside of the US?

So does this means FFXIII is releasing in Japan after March 09 in Japan.? so this means that FFXIII will release in english speaking territories in 2010.?

this means a EU releases of like late 2010 then en it.

Around the Network

All we know is that the game is coming in 2009 in Japan, and then they have to port it and localise it for 360/NA, and then localise for Europe

Full game would be release around May- July 09 in Japan. Then SE have to start with 360 ver and translate for both PS3 and x360. Maybe Jan - Mac 2010 for NA and Europe.

what is agito?

Advent Children is going to sell like hotcakes.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Oh and FF: AC blu-ray movie 2 million seller confirmed.