By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The big SE announcement is tommorow

jake_the_fake1 said:
kingofwale said:
Kingdom Heart 3 on HD console. ;)

nope, it's going to the Iphone. :)

Sheesh... Get an N-gage :P

Around the Network

To anybody that thinks their big PS3 announcement is KH3, solely based on the 'coded' name of the event, sorry:

D --Dissidia Final Fantasy

K -- Kingdom Hearts (there were three of those titles shown: Coded, 358/2 and Birth by Sleep)

Σ -- Sigma Harmonics

3 -- The 3rd Birthday

7 – Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete

13 – Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII (again, three titles shown: Agito, FF XIII and Versus XIII)

It still might be the game, but it's got nothing to do with the name of the event.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
ClaudeLv250 said:
Well this is SE we're talking about, they didn't even announce anything new here (not to mention the lack of Star Ocean). The big announcements were, just like E3...ports.

I guess TGS is the show to wait for after all.

Sheesh, it was never meant to be about Star Ocean to begin. It has been said from SE a loooonnnng time ago that it would only be about FFXIII, FFVSXIII, Dissidia, Sigma Harmonics, the 3 Kingdom Hearts, PE3 and FFVII: ACC. And none of these games are ports, you don´t know what you´re talking about. Except ACC which is a blu-ray edition of AC with 30 mins more content.  It´s getting tiring to see people bashing SE when they clearly don´t know what they are talking about.

FFXIII demo is not a big announcement, but for japanese gamers it is and I bet  that if this event was in country you´ll be saying that it is indeed a big announcement.

Is lepzieg (whatever it is) mid-august?

No there is not any anoucment sorry for people with hope the square enix party is over and they metion on friday that saturday is just a repeat of the friday conference, and they will be no more anoucment. Sorry but SquareEnix alreay confirmed that. The super anoucment is the ff 13 demo. No more but still great news for psp owners. Not so great for the other systems expecially the ps3 owners like me that ws getting hyped about this show.

Around the Network
memory2zack said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Well this is SE we're talking about, they didn't even announce anything new here (not to mention the lack of Star Ocean). The big announcements were, just like E3...ports.

I guess TGS is the show to wait for after all.

Sheesh, it was never meant to be about Star Ocean to begin. It has been said from SE a loooonnnng time ago that it would only be about FFXIII, FFVSXIII, Dissidia, Sigma Harmonics, the 3 Kingdom Hearts, PE3 and FFVII: ACC. And none of these games are ports, you don´t know what you´re talking about. Except ACC which is a blu-ray edition of AC with 30 mins more content.  It´s getting tiring to see people bashing SE when they clearly don´t know what they are talking about.

FFXIII demo is not a big announcement, but for japanese gamers it is and I bet  that if this event was in country you´ll be saying that it is indeed a big announcement.

Well first of all, I don't care what they said was going to be there. The issue is that SO4 wasn't. That's insta-fail, whether they planned it or not. There's no excuse. The same would/will apply if it's absent from TGS and the Jump Festa as well.

Second, Agito XIII and The 3rd Birthday are cellphone games being PORTED to the PSP. I think you should read up again on what was there before you assume that people are bashing them based on facts. The big announcements were these games besides the XIII demo.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

i wonder what it could be

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Wow PSP gets port from mobile games. Square Enix, you lost it ages ago.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Zuhyc said:
Why wouldn't they announce that in the beginning? Don't get your hopes up!

Sony showed MAG near the end of their E3 conference, and didn't MS announce that FFXIII would be multiplatform at the end of their conference? The best is often saved for last

obieslut said:
oh i can not wait man.

possibly a new exclusive to the ps3

I want it to be Kingdom Hearts 3 though just to piss of soriku lol

He will have to buy a ps3 then he will have no excuse

Soriku said many months ago that he was going to get a ps3 eventually, i'll try o find his post...