By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Eiji Aonuma: Wii won't alienate core gamers

RolStoppable said:
Entroper said:
Well said, naznatips.

@DonWii

Do you see what he did there? I told you we should have made this line (Well said, name.) a trademark.

Bwahahaha, I'm glad somebody got both jokes in that post.  :)

Around the Network

Wow @ this whole thread, why don't mods just lock these instead of waiting and watching for things to get nasty then banning?

I suppose mods don't want sterilize discussion the second it become unpleasant or else that give idea that there no room for free speech. Plus if they close it on anyones last word it make them look in favor to that person.

I think most mods give Sony fanboys a little more room since they don't want to chase them away from site and to close a thread everytime a Sony fanboy attacks a thread would result in nothing but closed threads. Be nice if they jus stay in Sony discussion and stop botherin us while saying we're botherin them in their forum.

End of 2007 Predictions:

Wii =18m

360=14m

PS3=7m

DS=64m

PSP=30m

Bodhesatva said:
RolStoppable said:
Entroper said:
Well said, naznatips.

@DonWii

Do you see what he did there? I told you we should have made this line (Well said, name.) a trademark.

Well said, babe.

Haha great job Bod.  Nice sneaking in 2 great jokes in one post.

Well said, RolStoppable.

End of 2007 Predictions:

Wii =18m

360=14m

PS3=7m

DS=64m

PSP=30m

Around the Network
Legend11 said:

Don't worry I'm done replying to him in this thread because I'm tired of the personal attacks I'm receiving.

dang i guess you aren't that hardcore then, eh? What I hate is a 360 fan coming to the nintendo forums and trying to be a negative nancy.

Ackmed Tepish said:
Be nice if they jus stay in Sony discussion and stop botherin us while saying we're botherin them in their forum.

Your one to talk lol, all you do is troll the sony forum.

Why dont you take your own advice and stay out of the sony forum.