By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Timesplitters 4 for..... Look inside!

Interesting choice of platforms. If 91% of your website says they want it on one platform, you instead chose to put it on the platform that only 2% wanted it on? I'm guessing some money changed hands there to determine where that development began. This is a pretty common practice. One company promises to subsidize advertising and pay for some of the development. It seems likely Sony has done this.

Around the Network

Timesplitters 4!!! I'd struggle on deciding which system I'd get it on. Xbox 360 or Wii. (I don't have a PS3. Maybe eventually) Assuming of course that it was multiplatform.

If it came out and had online, I'd totally try to organize a TimeSplitters VGChartz Death Match Day! Muwahahaha. Prepare to die my friends!

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Uh-oh... remembering now that I've played the first two TimeSplitters games -- one on the PS2, and one on the Gamecube... ZOMFG fanboy antimatter explosion! How on earth could I betray my sworn loyalty to Sony/Nintendo by playing another game from the SAME SERIES on the Nintendo/Sony platform???

Timesplitters, IMO, is like Halo; bad single player (at least in Future Perfect), excellent multiplayer.

Cursayer2 said:
Timesplitters, IMO, is like Halo; bad single player (at least in Future Perfect), excellent multiplayer.

Halo 1 single player is not bad at all...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I don`t buy that rumor. Free Radical is working on Haze and in a LucasArts game. I seriously doubt they have even started dev for TS4. I still cant figure out why they won`t want to do it for Wii, check Red Steel and CoD sales. With MP3 controls, online play, and decent graphics. it could fill a huge gap in there. And well, PS3 and 360 don`t need anymore FPS, I think.

diegomoroco777 said:
I don`t buy that rumor. Free Radical is working on Haze and in a LucasArts game. I seriously doubt they have even started dev for TS4. I still cant figure out why they won`t want to do it for Wii, check Red Steel and CoD sales. With MP3 controls, online play, and decent graphics. it could fill a huge gap in there. And well, PS3 and 360 don`t need anymore FPS, I think.

The Star Wars game they're working on is Star Wars Battlefront 3 (definately in development for Xbox 360, not sure about other systems).

Legend11 said:

The Star Wars game they're working on is Star Wars Battlefront 3 (definately in development for Xbox 360, not sure about other systems).

Sweeeeet.  Battlefront 3 would be awesome!

Side note, how are you liking Dead Rising?  I love that game. 

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Confirmed for PS3 and 360:
http://www.product-reviews.net/2007/07/02/timesplitters-4-for-the-xbox-360-and-ps3-confirmed/

Rumor Star Wars Battlefront X360 Exclusive.
Kind of find that hard to digest. BF1 and BF2 both sold gazillions of the PS2 and PSP.
Like Mercinaries 2 I expect a X360,PS3,PS2,PSP and Wii release.
With X360, PS3 sharing the same codebase and PS2, PSP, Wii sharing assets.
the Wii version could benefit with higher textures,shaders,polycount and Wiimote controls and hopefull wifi multiplayer.

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>