By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Worst Planet in the Solar System?

pluto would be pretty cold, and i think they downgraded its planet status

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Around the Network

Uranus

I would go with Neptune simply because it is the farthest away from the sun's energy.

Ceres... so plain it has been forgotten,

But in 2015 when we orbit it with a probe it will be popular again lol.

Mercury.

Primarily because Pluto was/is interesting thanks to Charon, and the fact that the size ratio is 2:1, which is unheard of in our solar system.

Venus has it's ups thanks to the heat and pressure levels that it exerts. Also, it's slow, retrograde motion.
Earth is interesting because we're here and have a nfity moon.
Mars is one of the more habitable destinations in the system, and we'll land there before anywhere else (sans the moon)
Jupiter is uninteresting at times, but has 2 very cool moons in Europa and Io. Also, I am hopeful we'll send a stronger probe to find out if there's a surface.
Saturn has an awesome ring system, Titan, and Encladus
Uranus has huge HE3 deposits
Neptune has a cool blue tint, and from my understanding, has large amounts of water vapor. Some theorists say that it *may* harbor oceans at high pressures where there's enough heat to liquefy the water.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Niribu, because reptillian aliens are going to come down in 2012 to kill us, apparently.

Earth!

It has the state of Texas. Can't get any worse.

Any of the gas planets. Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. They aren't even made of rock or solid material they're made of gas. How can they even be considered planets?

in order(from best to worst)
1. Earth(it kicks ass!!!)
2. Mars(it's red...which is one of my favorite color)
3. Uranus(unless you're a dude, then no thanks)
4. Venus(it's so hot!!!)
5. Neptune(Cool name for a planet)
6. Saturn(lots of rings)
7. Jupiter(has the red dot)
8. Mercury(it world suck to live there)

Locked.

Necro thread

To Each Man, Responsibility