By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Revolutions Starts Now...Oprah has now bought her first Wii...

gurok said:
How many Wiis do people expect that Oprah will buy? Should the site be tracking this?

LOL

Around the Network

I agree with Kasz. It's very likely that she was just buying it for her children. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up using it as well.

If the headline was "Yes, even Oprah has purchased an Xbox 360," would we think it was for her or her kids?

Not that it matters to me, I refuse to pay attention to Oprah no matter how much it relates to videogames.

Oprah doesn't have children of her own...

But here they come!!!! AAaaaaaarrrgggghhhh!!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

MontanaHatchet said:

I agree with Kasz. It's very likely that she was just buying it for her children. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up using it as well.

If the headline was "Yes, even Oprah has purchased an Xbox 360," would we think it was for her or her kids?

Not that it matters to me, I refuse to pay attention to Oprah no matter how much it relates to videogames.

Great paradox Montana.

Weird how you can't even see the Wii in the pic.

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331

um oprah doesn't have any kids so she most likely bought it for herself

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
It looks to me like she bought it for her kids....

but hey what do i know.

If she bought Wii Fit it woudl of been mentioend.

I thought Oprah didn't have kids

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

MontanaHatchet said:

lol, no kid has ever bought a Wii where their parents didn't play it at least once and love it. It's unescapable. It's like buying your kids pandoras box. You've got to at least have a peak, and then for a month, you LOVE it. That's how the Wii makes you feel, when you first play Wii Tennis.

10 to 1 this gets free Oprah word of mouth, lol. If you only knew the POWA of the darkside!

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

It says "two children she was accompanying." I didn't think she had kids, I would question what the husband was thinking.

Zenfoldor: I tried to get my mother interested in the Wii, but she's so stubborn.

Baddman said:

lie! I saw this story where this guy was overly happy because he was now rich since he got Oprah knocked up. I think his name was Dave something...

superchunk said:
Baddman said:

lie! I saw this story where this guy was overly happy because he was now rich since he got Oprah knocked up. I think his name was Dave something...

If it were me, I wouldn't be happy no matter how much money I was entitled to.

*Shakes head*