By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 2 - most awesome game trailer (plz make this the tv spot)

watch it in HD mode,ive left it in SD so its easier to stream. i cant wait for this game.

download the trailer from psn or here http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36208.html?type=flv

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Cool ad. does the job you want an ad to do...get the viewer interested in the game.

Now let see if the game is better that the first one...

disolitude said:
Cool ad. does the job you want an ad to do...get the viewer interested in the game.

well its got better grafix better audio and better story.

it features a 8 player online co-op with its own seperate dedicated story that ties in with the main game

upto 60 player online team based matches along with all the other types of matches, ie 8 , 16 , 24 , 32 , 40, player death match and team deathmatches etc.

game will also be fully intergrated into home, so id say its looking to be better than resistance 1 which was a launch game.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Much more interesting than Killzone for me.

Wasnt this shown at e3 ? Anyways, its awesome, it sounds desperate and the siren effect at the end is put in amazingly :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I can't wait for this game, but for some reason I'm not a fan of this trailer. I think the radio guy just annoys me.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Skeeuk said:
disolitude said:

well its got better grafix better audio and better story.

it features a 8 player online co-op with its own seperate dedicated story that ties in with the main game

upto 60 player online team based matches along with all the other types of matches, ie 8 , 16 , 24 , 32 , 40, player death match and team deathmatches etc.

game will also be fully intergrated into home, so id say its looking to be better than resistance 1 which was a launch game.

All this is fine...and a technical achievement. But I really disliked the gameplay in part 1...it was completely forgetable and i didnt even feel like finishing it. I hate hunting for health packs in the middle of the battle...

So unless they tighten that up all these aditions are useless.

it be okay BUT it be even cooler if they used the ending from the teaser.

where he says "And this...is how it begins(or is it ends?)"

As my name suggests it took me awhile to getting around to posting...

I'll explain later...

There is no health bar in this one. The screens colour changes to show you that you are wounded and once you take cover for a bit you recover. I think this will be better than the first one. The question is will it be AAA.

Resistance migth outsell gears think about it. When resistance came out there were only a few million ps3 owners.