By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony FUD on VGC is getting old...

HappySqurriel said:

Since vgchartz began, the PS3 fanboys have out-bashed and out-trolled their counterparts very consistently ... A large portion of the "FUD" is a result of this behavior

Bullshit! Sony's behavior was because of the FUD from Ps3's first year. How everyone forgets that.

Around the Network
libellule said:
LOL MATURE,

Don't you realize they will soon (VERY soon) cry again ?

it is a matter of 1 week ...

I don't care about the FUD. It's all fair game. But the guys whining about all the fud surrounding this place shouldn't all have a change of heart all of a sudden because they like where its going.

LOL MATURE said:
HappySqurriel said:

Since vgchartz began, the PS3 fanboys have out-bashed and out-trolled their counterparts very consistently ... A large portion of the "FUD" is a result of this behavior

Bullshit! Sony's behavior was because of the FUD from Ps3's first year. How everyone forgets that.

3 words.... kwaad and hus

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

lazyrider said:
^guess you forgot the funny part then...

guess you forgot the or sarcastic part then.

kirby007 said:
LOL MATURE said:
HappySqurriel said:

Don't forget Blu3 and CrazzyMan ...

Around the Network
LOL MATURE said:
HappySqurriel said:

LOL. "Sony's behavior"?

badgenome said:
LOL MATURE said:
HappySqurriel said:

Bullshit! Sony fans behavior was because of the FUD from Ps3's first year. How everyone forgets that.

LOL. "Sony's behavior"?

fixed.

HappySqurriel said:
kirby007 said:
LOL MATURE said:
HappySqurriel said:

I wasn't around for Blu3 but crazzyman isn't aggressive. He posts more pro-sony then anti-microsoft

and whats with the name dropping?

I could name so many nintendo fanboys worse (you said counterparts they count) and some 360 fanboys.

HappySqurriel said:
kirby007 said:
LOL MATURE said:
HappySqurriel said:

And leo-J =P

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

LOL MATURE said:
HappySqurriel said:
kirby007 said:
LOL MATURE said:
HappySqurriel said:

I wasn't around for Blu3 but crazzyman isn't aggressive. He posts more pro-sony then anti-microsoft

and whats with the name dropping?

I could name so many nintendo fanboys worse (you said counterparts they count) and some 360 fanboys.

not in the first year

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.