By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony FUD on VGC is getting old...

carlos710 said:
HappySqurriel said:
kirby007 said:
LOL MATURE said:
HappySqurriel said:

Since vgchartz began, the PS3 fanboys have out-bashed and out-trolled their counterparts very consistently ... A large portion of the "FUD" is a result of this behavior

Bullshit! Sony's behavior was because of the FUD from Ps3's first year. How everyone forgets that.

3 words.... kwaad and hus

Don't forget Blu3 and CrazzyMan ...

And leo-J =P

Ok carlos I allowed kirby and Happy Squrriel to post cause they aren't being hypocrites... but YOU.... you have NO room to talk.

Around the Network
LOL MATURE said:
carlos710 said:
HappySqurriel said:
kirby007 said:
LOL MATURE said:
HappySqurriel said:

Since vgchartz began, the PS3 fanboys have out-bashed and out-trolled their counterparts very consistently ... A large portion of the "FUD" is a result of this behavior

Bullshit! Sony's behavior was because of the FUD from Ps3's first year. How everyone forgets that.

And leo-J =P

Ok carlos I allowed kirby and Happy Squrriel to post cause they aren't being hypocrites... but YOU.... you have NO room to talk.

=) this will probably gonna amuse me

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

All fanboys are equal, sony is bashing a lot right now because they put up a lot of Sh*t from 360 fanboys last year. I think fanboys make this website interesting and funny at most times. The only thing that is getting old is people saying ioi is undertracking the ps3. Im a sony fanboy but all the sony fanboys need to stop saying ioi is undertracking stuff, especially MGS4. ioi is giving us this site for free and not making us pay to join. People need to say thanks to ioi and stop criticizing is work.

PSN ID: getrdone25

LOL MATURE said:
carlos710 said:
HappySqurriel said:
kirby007 said:
LOL MATURE said:
HappySqurriel said:

And leo-J =P

LOL MATURE, remember u are not a mod ...

Time to Work !

kirby007 said:
LOL MATURE said:
HappySqurriel said:

But kwaad and Hus never started anything, all their posts were in response to the constant attacks from wii owners.

Around the Network

These unfunny parody threads have to stop.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

RolStoppable said:
Griffin said:
kirby007 said:

But kwaad and Hus never started anything, all their posts were in response to the constant attacks from wii owners.

Careful, such a high level of sarcasm could cause the site to self destruct.

Your not so innocent yourself rol.

I understand the hate against Blue3, Hus, Leo-J etc;..

But I always wondered what is so wrong with Crazzyman...Yeah is a big Sony fanboy but so far I read his posts he really never behave himself as a troll. I never saw him giving a N/MS fan names or just bashing the Wii or X360 he even (if I am right) never made a thread about something bad about Wii or X360 he only make threads about PS3/sony.

I think members are just hating him because he loves Sony and that is sad...

hahahahahaha...

I mentioned the exact same thing about the 360 when I joined...I've learnt my lesson, every console can go to hell.

I just happen to like the 360 because you can flash the drive.

I can't believe things have ever so slightly switched back against sony and already we've got people moaning.

In the words a PS3 fan would use against me had I made this thread complaing about 360 hate...

"Cry me a river".... :)

Burgles said:
hahahahahaha...

I mentioned the exact same thing about the 360 when I joined...I've learnt my lesson, every console can go to hell.

I just happen to like the 360 because you can flash the drive.

I can't believe things have ever so slightly switched back against sony and already we've got people moaning.

In the words a PS3 fan would use against me had I made this thread complaing about 360 hate...

"Cry me a river".... :)

Well I'm glad you can see that.

Now if everyone was like you....