By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Leo-J: 'ps3-19-23mllion(will not go below 120k WW any week in 08)'

Neos said:
colonelstubbs said:
How harsh to pick on someone who isnt here to defend himself

who said he isn't here to defend himself?

Leo-J isnt. And you dont know for sure he has an alt account.

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Get a life Neos... You're just flame baiting against Leo and the ps3. Go back to playing your wii.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

DMeisterJ said:
Probably.

But it really wouldn't have. That's the crazy part. Had there been no shortages, he would have been right.

Well, his 19-23 mil thing is right.

Sorry leo, maybe next year, it was Sony's fault, not the consumers.

leo-j's Wii range 29-33 million will be way off.  i can not recall the X360 range in leo-j's signature. The ranges of 4 million  is a bit too wide IMO.

You might aswell take a guess at the closest million the console will be at.

End of year figures. PS3 I put at 22 million. Wii I put at 44 million. X360 at 25 million. I could be way off but oh well. such is life.

finalsquall said:

Get a life Neos... You're just flame baiting against Leo and the ps3. Go back to playing your wii.

I've already addressed the issue in this thread, which makes you the troll in this situation.  If you don't like the thread topic don't post, its that simple.

To Each Man, Responsibility

VTECH just kicked in yo

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Around the Network

Well, for one thing, LeoJ's predictions about the Wii are more or less mathematically impossible at this point. It wouldn't be that hard to sell 600k Wiis every month world wide at this point of the gen!

As for the PS3, his weekly prediction isn't that unrealistic, although I highly doubt PS3 would break 20 mill by the end of this year.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

well leo-j. it looks like it might happen this week.

In all fairness they are supply constraint in the States. Otherwise it wouldn't happen.

Kyros said:
well leo-j. it looks like it might happen this week.

In all fairness they are supply constraint in the States. Otherwise it wouldn't happen.

We know, we know, but apparently the Topic Creator has no idea about that.

Also, the TC doesn't understand margin of error among other things.  Most weeks when the PS3 is above 120k it's at like 140-150 or if a game comes out higher, so the +/- 10 % would always keep it above 120k

This week, PS3 will likely be at 116 or 117k, which would make the data largely inconclusive, as there is a ten percent margin of error here.  So again, no reason for this thread.

Also attacking someone who isn't here to defend himself is f-cked up.

Really f-cked up.

There will probably be a couple of weeks like this before the 80GB core pack is launched, as there will be stock issues in Europe as well

I laugh at anyone who evern roots for PS3 its a failure simple because of sony. Only because of name recognition and blue ray has it got this far. There are about 3 good exclusives MGS4 GT 5 AND SOME OTHER one i don't even know about. Why I don't think there are shortages i think the price cut for the 20 gig is taking market share away from ps.

Love is whats most important.