By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Remember this? =o

erm... what is it?
I never saw it before...

Around the Network

I always wondered why they went from something like the zapper, a handgun, to a freaking big bazooka!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

yes i had one =), was awesome, just like the zapper!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

NiKKoM said:

I always wondered why they went from something like the zapper, a handgun, to a freaking big bazooka!!!

Well, perhaps we will someday have a peripheral to be something like a shoulder fired missle launcher for Quake types of games

I never had one.... but I Always wanted one..

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
dallas said:
NiKKoM said:

Well, perhaps we will someday have a peripheral to be something like a shoulder fired missle launcher for Quake types of games

Gimme tha Shotgun first!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I have mine, but it separated from my SNES. So unfortunately I can't play it at the moment.

My parents were supposed to bring me most of my old consoles and games last week end. They brought my SuperScope and all my SNES games, but forgot my Super Nintendo console and controllers .

I guess the ones who don't recognize the SuperScope haven't played those Super Smash Bros. games .

RAcCoOnErOuS said:

Just found mine the other day..=DD

Do you remember this?

There's a gaming shop near me that's selling one of those and all the games that used it for $40, I've been so tempted to pick that up.

My friend had one back in the day. But I don't remember using it that much.

i remember that i had one( damn you hurricane marylin)