By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
stof said:
ioi said:
Erm.. what are you asking here? GBA sales represent the GBA family - GBA, GBA SP and Micro, just as DS represents DS and DSL.

There we go.

If we counted the Micro as something different than the GBA, we'd have to count the PS2 slimline as a different console than the launch PS2. It's the same system that plays the same games. It just has a smaller form factor and dropped Old Gameboy backwards compatability

i agree

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
Who bought a Gameboy Micro? Seriously...kids are either playing GBAs or GBA:SPs...if they're not playing a DS.

i just got one :) not for playing, just for collecting. 20th anniversary red and gold version.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

BenKenobi88 said:
Who bought a Gameboy Micro? Seriously...kids are either playing GBAs or GBA:SPs...if they're not playing a DS.

or a psp.

mM

I love my SP. Such a great product.

SPs are good...I was worried the L and R triggers were too flimsy...but they held for the few years I had my SP just fine. Unlike my GBA...apparently the triggers were made in a separate Chinese factory, and were of crappy quality...my R trigger basically collapsed into the system, but I'm glad it did, cause then I got an SP!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Micro had the best screen of them all though. I might pick up one if i find it cheap.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"