By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bad press for sony and "Fat Princess"

getrdone said:
Its a f***ing game. If a girl has a problem with it, dont buy it.

Uhh, no. If a developer decides to make a game that features racist and/or homophobic themes, should it be allowed? Of course, because the people it offends should just ignore it and not buy it. Wonderful.

What, did you think the feminists complaining about Fat Princess were ever planning to buy it in the first place?

Around the Network

There would be no complaints if it were a prince... well, maybe the feminists would complain saying that women are left out from the game =P

the treasure chest idea sucks, it's boring, but stuffing someone with cake to make them obese is fun and unique >=)

People love to whine. If anything, I'd this could make those people of their unhealthy indulgences.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

EHSTEVE said:

the treasure chest idea sucks, it's boring, but stuffing someone with cake to make them obese is fun and unique >=)

Things that feminists are decidedly not.

The quotes should be around bad.

Cause this is actually good!

Around the Network

They sure love to complain! Im going to send them some cake....

Former something....

MontanaHatchet said:
getrdone said:

Uhh, no. If a developer decides to make a game that features racist and/or homophobic themes, should it be allowed? Of course, because the people it offends should just ignore it and not buy it. Wonderful.

What, did you think the feminists complaining about Fat Princess were ever planning to buy it in the first place?

Racistism is something that shouldnt even exist, and the fat princess thing is completely different in my opinion.

PSN ID: getrdone25

Some guys like big girls, this game could be the end of the world. This game stimulates guys to give their girlfriends lots of hamburgers and cakes. With so many fat girls on earth, it will defiantly drop out of our solar system. Don't be afraid, Grand Theft Auto is already released and causes population reduction. The X-mass boost of this game will keep things in balance.

DMeisterJ said:
I know that there are more fat girls mad about this. And they would love to send angry E-Mails to sony. But their hands are too fat to use the keyboard, so their messages don't make any sense. And when they get around to writing the letter, they get tired, and go and eat some cake.

Shame.

lool,,,this reminds of a scene in the movie duce bigalow 1.where the big girl said i can not dial the number properly,,,they should make phones for full figured girls.have you guys scene it?  lool

getrdone said:
MontanaHatchet said:
getrdone said:

Racistism is something that shouldnt even exist, and the fat princess thing is completely different in my opinion.

Would it be the same if it was a black chick? If you were playing black soldiers feeding a black girl?

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...