By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Sports Resort: Predict it's average review score.

8.5 Wii Motion Plus will impress many

Around the Network

8.0 right now thx to the sword fighting

Only 3 games shown. Since its a full title there should be an additional 3 games at least. Im guessing but judging thus far. Waverace (whatever), excellent wave physics and innovative control scheme. Ninja sword thing, fun, accurate and exciting, not too violent either. Frisbee, ahhh the dog looks cool.

All up its def. an 8 to 9, judging almost purely from sword fights alone, Wave race is gonna rock also

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

i'm going along with 7.2

Some games will be complete awesome. Like Lightsaber... but some will weigh it down like the frisbee.

Even minigame collections get judged by the whole package. Sometimes the exclusion of things would help the review score as weird as that sounds.

around 7.9

Around the Network

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

7.3 Reviewers pretty much hate the Wii series.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

pichu_pichu said:
around 7.9

IGN's score confirmed.

Hmmm... probably 7.9 since reviewers will probably not want to give it an 8.

Not to derail this thread, but I didnt want to make a separate one on what people think Wii music will average? It looks...well...