By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you consider yourself handsome or ugly?

I'm not sure. I will have to ask my girlfriend later today.....though when it comes to kissing, she thinks I am the best

Around the Network

sexy as a fox

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

According to a myspace survey I just took, I am very hot.

Over 9000!!!

Nah, more like 7...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

11/10

Imagine Jesus with better abs.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Around the Network

Im probly a 5/10, nothing special, but not ugly as sin. My girlfreind thinks Im cute. :)

Could I care less what I myself think I look like? Many girls like me, especially those exotic women I love. So all is well.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I think of myself as an 8/10.

Like a 4.5/10, I'm not very good with the ladies

Before my severe (i mean severe!) acne i thought i was a 8/10 or a 7 but becuase of the scaring i have now, im feel like a 5/10 but i dont consider myself ugly to a point where people stare at me.