By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - dead rising scan

Around the Network

needz moar zombehs n shadoz

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

I know it may be asking a lot, but could someone who speaks French translate, or at least summarize the key points. Specifically what differences there will be with the Wii version.

De85 said:
I know it may be asking a lot, but could someone who speaks French translate, or at least summarize the key points. Specifically what differences there will be with the Wii version.

from capcom

Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop includes the following features:

• Utilizes the same engine as Resident Evil 4 Wii edition.
• New level of interaction – aim and fire guns, swing and throw weapons and shake off zombie attacks with added Wii Remote functionality
• Huge environment – expansive indoor and outdoor areas of the mall provide a variety of different locations to explore
• Improved save functionality allows for more seamless gameplay
• Hoards of enemies on screen at once resulting in non-stop, pulse-pounding action
• Anything in the mall is at Frank’s disposal
• Grab environmental objects like umbrellas and benches to use as improvised weapons
• Snatch items from different stores to use as weapons including golf clubs, lawnmowers, frying pans and more
• Consume food and drink to revive health

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

^^ We already knew that stuff...

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Those screens look nice.

They only showed lvls 1 2 and 4. Notice that there are few zombies in the level 1 pic. Then go to the pic where he is at a lvl 2. There is more of them. So I think the higher the level you go the more zombies there will be.

It looks like it'll be fun, the only thing I worry about if the RE4 controls might not work as well in that kind of game, you're surrounded by zombies while in RE4 usually you have them coming at you from one side at a time. Hopefully they tweak things a bit for that.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

SaviorX said:
^^ We already knew that stuff...

i don't think De85 knew

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434