By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fable 2 main quest will be around 12 hours long

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/07/16/fable-2-main-quest-will-be-around-12-hours-long/

We had a lot of fun playing Fable 2 last night (more on that in a bit), so we were disappointed when we heard from several Lionhead staffers that the game's main story would take most around 12 hours to complete. It's not that we thought we were getting ripped off, after last night we just hoping the answer would be a little closer to a hojillion.

Also, keep in mind: That's just for the main story. That's not figuring in the time you'll spend gambling, romancing, trying to get fat and all the other side quests that make Fable so Fabley.
Now it seems the article is a bit old but i dont remember it being posted,if so then i apologize and lock it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

YES!! An RPG that I may actually get to finish...

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Already posted. Thank you for the effort though. ^^

yeah, it's old...

^ok sorry then

Around the Network

fable will be aces, i cant wait

OMG Way too shortz teh game will failz!!!!111.kajs0489u2q3ew80ofhuapoudwhfp

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

^actually the multi palyer will make it long,although i know you were obviously joking

pbroy said:
YES!! An RPG that I may actually get to finish...

The sidequests might distract you from the main story though

^yeah i hope they will be good