By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Beijing Olympics 2008 Thread

@jackson
i think shawn will be back 4 london in 2012 at age 20, but it might be difficult for nastia liukin because she'll be 22 and that would be hard to compete with the 14 an 15 year old chinese girls.

Around the Network

Go Kiwi's!!!

Thanks to the thread aking your birthday i now know i share ny birthday nov. 12th with Jason Lezak!!!

NintendoMan said:
Surprised how well Great Briton & U.S.A are doing. China (even if they are using unsavory means) are really racking up those golds.

Really you are surprised to see us ontop of the medal count. You are crazy. If you knew anything about overall medals in at least 20 years you would know this is nothing. Just wait til the end of the weeks. There will be more.

Lets go Redemption Team. I want to see a gold medal in LeBron and Kobe's hands as muchas i hate them

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I enjoyed the cycling part of the Triathlon ^^''. Two Belgians who were first for a time and the Belgian and Luxembourgh cyclers together were nice to watch :);

Around the Network
quarashi said:
NintendoMan said:
Surprised how well Great Briton & U.S.A are doing. China (even if they are using unsavory means) are really racking up those golds.

Really you are surprised to see us ontop of the medal count. You are crazy. If you knew anything about overall medals in at least 20 years you would know this is nothing. Just wait til the end of the weeks. There will be more.

Lets go Redemption Team. I want to see a gold medal in LeBron and Kobe's hands as muchas i hate them

I would rather say Australia is doing better than suspected they are the best sport country in the world imo.

Great britain is doing very well they had 9 Gold at Athene and a total medal Count of 30 medals. (Now they have 12 gold medals and a total medal Count of 27).

COME ON CANADA!!!

Fuck...

1 Germany
2 Canada
3 New Zealand

Shawn and Nastia take the gold and Silver on the beam. Congratulations, Shawn, you deserved a gold medal. London in 2012!!!

Jackson50 said:
Shawn and Nastia take the gold and Silver on the beam. Congratulations, Shawn, you deserved a gold medal. London in 2012!!!

Agree

^_^