By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Beijing Olympics 2008 Thread

Woohaa China now at 35 gold medals that is better than Athene.

Around the Network

Women's Triathlon starting now. one of my favourite events. It's insane that they can even finish this.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Women's Triathlon starting now. one of my favourite events. It's insane that they can even finish this.

I prefer the men triathlon though =p.

skeezer said:
^^^Did you get it to work?

Yeah and Nadal won :)

damn, imissed shawn johnson and nastia liukin in the womens floor exercise, they took silver and bronze respectively. sme romaniab chick took the gold

Around the Network
segajon said:
damn, imissed shawn johnson and nastia liukin in the womens floor exercise, they took silver and bronze respectively. sme romaniab chick took the gold

I missed it too,

^_^

wait, they are showing it again right now on nbc, we already know the results but iwould still love to see nastia liukin again!!!

I think the judges did not score Nastia's routine high enough. I think the Romanian should have won the bronze or the silver, but winning the gold by that margin was ridiculous. 

Pity for Liu Xiang...and the 80.000 Chinese supporters who bought a ticket to see him in action.

Well, The Canadian hope for Women's triathlon goes out with a bike crash and a broken wrist. But congrats Australia!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.