By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game has recently caught your attention as unique?

Animal Crossing : city folks.

Around the Network

^
Unique??? Everyone is saying its basically AC on Wii no major changes.

Spore (not recent, but w/e)
Wii Music (unique doesn't have to mean good...)
MadWorld has a unique artstyle

I wanna say Mirror's Edge but I have a feeling the trailers I've seen make it seem better than it actually will be

# of games above 75 on Metacritic (including downloadable):

360: 241     DS: 144

PS3: 152     PSP: 126

Wii: 85

mowe said:
Spore (not recent, but w/e)
Wii Music (unique doesn't have to mean good...)
MadWorld has a unique artstyle

I wanna say Mirror's Edge but I have a feeling the trailers I've seen make it seem better than it actually will be

I dont think its THAT bad. The music coming from my PC when I watched the conference sounded pretty good. Not terrible like all the people that were actually there were saying. I dont know I might still pick it up.

Havent you seen gameplay already? I saw some and it looked pretty damn cool.

Mirrors Edge and LBP

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Around the Network

See avatar and signature.

Magic Pengel: The Quest for Color, and Portal are the only two that really come to mind. Spore might make the list but I would have to play with it first to see how it plays.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Mirror's Edge, Banjo and Little Big Planet.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

most defiantly PixelJunk Eden

LittleBigPlanet
PixelJunk Eden
Spore

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League