By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game has recently caught your attention as unique?

For me its Mirrors Edge. I dont like First Person games at all! Which is why most shooters I hate and games like condemned or whatever.

But Mirrors Edge is so different, the art style and gameplay looks pretty amazing and the main thing about this one is you dont have to shoot ANY guns to pass the game. Its not about that its about the aerobatics and jumps or whatever the hell you call it.

This is game is definitley different from anything Ive seen in the last year or two and is a great new fresh game for me.

Around the Network

Fat Princess

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

L.A. Noire i didn't know much about the game until i saw the trailer a few days ago and it looks good

Little big planet.

mirror's edge and prince of persia.

Around the Network

banjo

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Hello Kitty Island Adventure xD

....but really, I've been playing Ninja Gaiden Black; it's a great game.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Deadly Creatures and Captain Rainbow. Deadly Creatures because it puts you into the place of a, well... creature. Captain Rainbow well you know...

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever" -Shigeru Miyamoto

Currently Playing - Metroid Zero Mission

>15% ending
Normal Hard <2hrs <100% Normal Hard
<2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 2-4hrs <100% Normal Hard
>2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 4+hrs <100% Normal Hard

Final Fantasy XIII.

I think it's fair to say that a game like it has never come before, and probably never will after.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

littlebigplanet.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721